Apr 6, 2008

Xtreme Danzz Competition

We went to the Xtreme Danzz Competition this weekend and had the best time! My girls did sooo well in all of their dances and I expect them to get even better! Our 70's show was a HUGE hit! Everyone who saw it complimented us on all the energy & fun! We placed 1st in three of our dances, 3rd in two, & 4th in another. One of my solo dancers "Queened" twice, the other three took 1st, 2nd & 3rd. I couldn't be more proud.... GO VERNAL STARS!!! My dancer that queened scored overall high points on her solo's (there were around 150 solo's. they chose the high scores in Beg. Int. & Adv.) She was invited to perform for everyone before the 2nd awards ceremony! She did awesome even with her hurt back!



Chelsea and her high points award.





High Point Solo Routine.

4 comments:

Adam, Jaci, Grant, Grace and Amelia said...

Thanks for leaving a comment on the blog. Of course I remember who you are. I am glad that I will be able to check your blog on a regular basis! Looks like a fun dance competition. Do you teach dance? Thanks again for the kind things you said. Love, Jaci

The Laris Legacy said...

Doni I just found your blog and we LOVE all the pictures!!! This weekend was so much fun!!! Addie wants to say that you were a great teacher on the 70's dance!!
VERNAL STARS ROCK!!!

Love, Addie & Ashley

ps. Thanks marliegh was the best star sister ever Thanks Marliegh
love, addie

Paul and Megan Hawkes said...

YEAH, VERNAL STARS!!!! This weekend was so much fun! Thanks for all the hard work this past week, it really paid off! I can't wait for the next one! I hope you don't mind me peeking at your blog! I will send you an invite to mine. I keep ours private. Thanks again.
Megan

Admin said...

Congratulations! What'd you think of Highlight Sports and the DVDs and pictures they offered at the event?