Apr 11, 2008

HOPPY BURTDAY WESTON!!!





That is to be said in true "Gus, Gus" fashion HOPPY BURTDAY WEST!

Weston turned 10 years old today... wasn't long ago that my sarcastic, know it all (but in a nice way) boy was a non-stop talking, asking the weirdest questions, had a hard time saying his "S"'s bubby! He started speaking... and I mean speaking before he turned 1 and never stopped! I just had an epiphany!! He started talking and walking before he turned one... Maybe that's why the kids still has a hard time with his lisp and is the most accident prone kid I know!!??? Maybe??

AWWW SHUCKS!! He was soooo stinking cute! And still is for that matter! Anyway... We love you!!

2 comments:

Dusty and Carol said...

Happy Birthday to Weston! And Doni - your right - he is so stickin cute!

Jeana said...

My favorite memory of Weston is when Jamie and I took him and Alex trick or treating and he was like 3 and he sang the Skooby Doo song and demanded that we stop at the Neola Store and get him a pop...RIGHT NOW! Ha ha, good times.