Apr 9, 2008

August Rush

I just finished watching August Rush. It was such a good show! I loved the story line & the music. OH MY GOODNESS!! That boy is a musical genius! ...I am trying to decide though... is "Hollywood's" version of Irish musicians a myth or not? Would we... OK I... think that they were quite as good looking without the accent? (My vote is no) WHAT'S THE DEAL??? The best movies I've seen in a long time include gorgeous Irish musicians who are what every girl dreams of! (good looks & talent, who know exactly how to pull your heart strings) It's got to be Hollywood! But I'm not going to complain :) Anyway... I went on another emotional roller coaster through the movie. Now I'm going to go see what Becoming Jane does to me!


OK... (6 hours later) So I just finished Becoming Jane. I was loving it & would have said to watch it, BUT the ending pretty much just ticked me off! I'm SOOO MAD! I hated the way it ended... I just bawled :'(

3 comments:

Trent and Amy said...

Yeah I cried through the whole movie(august rush). It was soooooo good. And I loved ALL of Becoming Jane but the last 15 minutes. Are you kidding me Jane????

Dusty and Carol said...

You guys really need to teach me how to watch a movie... Haven't even heard of either movie. I need a list of top 10 movies you would recommend and I will start watching them one by one...

Trent and Amy said...

Ok Carol," P.S. I love you" is definately in the top 10