Apr 10, 2008

Top 10 Movies... That I would recommend!

OK Carol, Here are my top 10 movies... You didn't specify what type of movie so I'm going with all of my favorites. If you've already seen one then let me know and I'll recommend a different one in it's place ;)


10. The Greatest Game Ever Played (I Love it... Amy didn't like it and she made up a poem that says "The Greatest Game Ever Played is the Longest Movie Ever Made"... Guess you have to be a bit more mature than Amy! HAHAHA J/K Am)












9. The Notebook










8. Big Fish











7. The Holiday











6. Elf












5. A Lot Like Love











4. August Rush











3. I Am Legend










2. The Bee Movie












1. P.S. I Love You

3 comments:

Trent and Amy said...

Ok I agree with p.s. i love you, august rush, and I am legend(most intense movie ever). But I have to add Pride and Prejudice(old and new), Lord of the rings(all), and Harry Potter(all). I know how you hate old movies so I won't mention those.

ronnieandjess said...

I haven't even seen any of them that you guys are talking about...I tried Lord of the Rings Amy but couldn't get into it (maybe I didn't watch enough)...I guess you guys are going to have to have a movie night and I will have to invite myself. They all look good.

Dusty and Carol said...

Thanks Doni - I have seen two of them, The Bee Movie and The Notebook. I really am going to start on your list. I let you know what I think. And Amy is right, I really DISLIKE old movies so if one of them are old, please warn me before I rent it!!! I am heading to town in a while to pick up your #10 choice!