Apr 3, 2008

Jazz Game

Doni & the Jazz Bear


Us in our new Kyle Korvir Jersey's!!!

What an Idiot!


View from the suite.


YAY!!! The Jazz Bear

Dale & the Jazz Dancers


Jess & the Jazz Bear


We got to go to the Jazz game last night & sit in the suite. It was a blast for a few different reasons...
#1 of course... WE WERE IN THE SUITE!! They feed you, take care of you, you have your own personal toilet and a never ending supply of drinks... or in my case SALAD!
#2 Kyle Korvir is HOT
#3 It was Dale Winterton's Birthday & thanks to our connections the Jazz Bear & a few Jazz Dancers came in to wish him a happy birthday!
#4 Kyle Korvir is HOT
#5 I got to meet the Jazz Bear!!! I Love the Jazz Bear!
#6 Kyle Korvir Is HOT
#7 Jess & I asked Dale if next time he had his birthday at the Jazz game he could ask for Kyle Korvir instead.
#8 Because Kyle Korvir is HOT
#9 Dale... on his birthday... bought Jess & I Korvir jersey's!! YAY US!! AND THANKS DALE!
#10 Because Kyle is HOT Jess & I decided next game we go to we're wearing our jersey's, head & wrist bands, shorts & knee high socks... AND we also have figured out a way to get a high 5 from the players at the end of the next game! YIPPEE! It's on!!!

3 comments:

ronnieandjess said...

Awesome I love it...I am waiting on the rest of my pic before I can finish mine. I had a blast. I can't wait until next time. Trent is really going to be embarrassed then.

Marcy said...

So um, Donnie, is Kyle Korvir hot?

Trent and Amy said...

umm, Doni if your so on love with him then spell his name right! KorvEr. By the way I love how you obsess about Kyle and put "what an idiot" under Trent's picture! Nice.