Dec 1, 2008

Different Egos

Hee, Hee, Hee This looked fun... so I stole it!


My Eight Alter Egos
1. My rock star name: *Pierre Explorer*
{First pet and current car}

2. My gangsta name: *Caramello Brownie*
{Favorite candy bar and favorite cookie}

3. My detective name: *Red Turtle*
{Favorite color and favorite animal}

4. My Star Wars name: *Hordo of E*
{First three letters of last name and first two letters of first name then the word "of" then a medication you are on}

5. My superhero name: *The Black Milk*
{2nd favorite color and favorite drink with "The" in front}

6. My Nascar name: *Mildred Pansy* (Now that didn't sound like a Red Neck!)
{First names of your grandmothers}

7. My "lover" name: *Fancy Fish*
{Name of your favorite perfume/cologne and your favorite candy}

8. Witness-protection name: *Tirza Sheldon* (I'd demand a new name!)
{Mother's and father's middle names}

Tag to Everyone!!

1 comment:

*aNdY* said...

Are you a blog stalker.......TOO? I am..haha