Dec 4, 2008

'Tis the Season!


This was sent to me in an email, but thought it would be fun to do a Christmas one. SOOO... DO IT!


1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Mostly paper but I do bags too!

2. Real tree or artificial? Fake. If I waited for Trent to go get the tree we wouldn’t ever have one!

3. When do you put up the tree? Day after Thanksgiving

4. When do you take the tree down? Usually wait till after Alex's birthday. So… between the 28th-31st

5. Do you like Eggnog? Mmmmm yummy!

6. Favorite gift received as a child? My cabbage patch doll… and a new bike. The one & only bike my parents ever bought!

7. Hardest person to buy for? Trent’s dad. If he wants it he buys it. You can’t ever say… look, I heard you say you wanted this… SUPRIZE!!

8. Easiest person to buy for? Me! Lol I know everything I want.

9. Do you have a nativity scene? 5 or 6

10. Mail or email Christmas cards? I used to mail. Now I just get yelled at by the postmaster for not picking up my mail at all.

11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Maternity clothes.

12. Favorite Christmas movie? White Christmas!!! LOVE IT! Me & Mar have already watched it once this year.

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? I want to start early… but usually I'm lucky to have 1 or 2 things before the 1st of Dec.

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? LMAO YUP! Only ones I don’t like… to people I don’t like ;)

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Breakfast! I’m starving when we get done unwrapping!

16. Lights on the tree? Around 1500. Is this question supposed to ask if people put any on at all? That’s just insane! I have TONS!

17. Favorite Christmas song? I’ve thought about this at great lengths… I can’t just choose one!I LOVE THEM ALL! And I start listening to them a week before Thanksgiving.

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay home. I don't want to go anywhere.

19. Can you name all Santa's reindeer? Yea! But if I name them then the next person won’t be able to answer this honestly.

20. Angel on the tree top or Star? Star. I love my star but, it doesn’t have lights on it... I want one just like it but w/ lights.

21. Open presents Christmas Eve or morning? One gift on Christmas Eve.

22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? People pretending to like you and dropping off their yearly gift… then not speaking to you until next Christmas.

23. Favorite ornament? I don’t have an ornament but my favorite decoration is my village! I want to live there!!

24. Favorite Christmas dinner? I can remember all of my friends coming over one year after dinner & we played cards until my dad stunk us out of the house! …Maybe that was Thanksgiving… Whatever it was I had a great time. We laughed a lot!

25. Favorite Christmas cocktail? Can’t say I’ve had a Christmas cocktail… does Cinnamon or Peppermint schnapps count? Then I had those but not in December. lol

26. What do you want for Christmas this year? Peace on Earth… and good will toward men! And a four wheeler

27. What don't you want for Christmas this year? To spend money.

28. What is something you have never done that you want to do for Christmas? Not have to “give” Trent his present. Lol… he wants the same thing for every occasion!

It's CHRISTMAS time EVERYONE should do it!!

4 comments:

The McKenna Family said...

I sure hope I'm not the one who gave you maternity clothes, hee hee. I bet I know who did!!!!!!

We don't need to hear about my brothers disgusting obsession with sex. Woops did I say that?

*aNdY* said...

I am most certainly going this weekend.. I am getting all dolled up to.. I have to get out of my comfy clothes at least once a year and what better place than at a Western Party.. Yummy hope there is shrimp.. See ya there!

Paul and Megan Hawkes said...

Way fun. Thanks for the extra info on Trent, I am glad to hear Paul isn't the only one! Ha Ha.

Kandice said...

Thanks for the chat yesterday, it was GREAT...so what I needed to hear. It will be so good to keep in touch with someone who has already walked in my shoes. Have a great weekend!