Nov 22, 2008

Ahhhh EDWARD!


I LOVED IT!!! All I wanted was to like it as much as I loved the books... But I LOVED it as much as I loved the books! If you don't think that Edward was AMAZING, well then... I really don't know what to say to you... except, your STUPID! I thought he was great! I thought the whole movie was great! My Bella review is mixed... I felt she played the part well at times, but others I felt she could have put a little more into it. She didn't even cry! That kinda bugged me! But not enough to keep me from seeing the movie twice! And YES I will be going back to see it a third time... and I'll be first in line to buy it when it comes out! ...on BlueRay, so I can see it on HD :D

Alright, Alright! So I loved the movie! But the weekend was a ton of fun also! After my appointment Friday morning we headed to the movie. Thanks to everyone who listened to me tell you how much I loved Edward through the show (all the girls on Friday, Cindy on Saturday, & in advance Seph). And thanks Meg & Ash for "Power Shopping" with me! It's much easier to fly through the stores than to spend all day in one deciding! ;) And for the unforgettable dinner. I haven't laughed that hard in a lllooonnnggg time. SIGH, Well I guess I need to go put up my Harry Potter widget now!

OK... so I need to go have sweet dreams of Edward... NIGHTY NIGHT!








The trip wouldn't be complete without Andy's self portrait ;)

6 comments:

Paul and Megan Hawkes said...

I loved our girls weekend. We had so much fun. I didn't say anything about the table I thought that was your place to share that! Thanks again. Lets do it again real soon.

JayeCee said...

So, I have to say that your comment was like diddo! I absolutely loved it, and I wanted to punch the girls out sitting behind me for laughing at the part where Edward "sparkled" in the sun. Maybe I took it too dang serious, but what-ev! Anyways, Crazy but true, I so went to school with Ashley...I don't know if she's married now, but her last name was Stewart...Right? Small World. Tell her I say hi..if she remembers me. She always waves anyway when I see her.

The Laris Legacy said...

Wow I am still tired from power shopping!!! What a fun weekend I haven't laughed that hard in a long long time and i don't think I have ever laughed that hard at a 5star restraunt!! I went and saw it again last night and forgot to wear my jacket. Thanks for tons of fun love ya

ashley
tell Jayce that of course I remember her and that I actually kind of stalk her blog to see how she is doing!!

The Laris Legacy said...

Oh ya I saw your cute little family in the newspaper for Western Petrolum you are amazing

The Atwood Family said...

Thanks for not rubbing it in and making me feel bad about not being able to go with you guys... However Jeff did something suprising and got me tickets to see it in Vernal with him. not the same but I loved him for it and I definitly loved the movie. Even Jeff liked it and said he looked forward to seeing the mext one. He didn't, however want to take me up on my offer to download the other books to his IPOD for him to listen to on his way to work.

Dana said...

Hey Doni I found your blog through my cousin Malisa. I loved Twilight too! I thought that it was amazing. I went with my sisters at the Gateway and we got home at 4 a.m. and it was soooooo worth it. Tell Candace hi and that I miss her.