Dec 24, 2008

Alumni

Merry Christmas! Thought I'd do something fun before I bombard you with pictures of Christmas! XOXO


Union 94


I saw this tag and thought it looked fun, you all need to do it.Fill this out about your high school! The longer ago it was, the more fun the answers will be. Re-post with the name of your high school and graduating year.

1. Did you marry someone from your high school? Actually Yes.
2. Did you car pool to school? hmmm... for Drill Team
3. What kind of car did you have? Mustang
4. What kind of car do you drive now? Explorer
5. It's Friday night...where are you (then)?Dancing for half time or dragging main... lol
6. It's Friday night...where are you (now)? Driving the kids to their Friday night activity.
7. What kind of job did you have in high school? Waitress at the Sorry Nag
8. What do you do now? Own a dance studio, help with drill team, full time MOM
9. Were you a party animal? yah kinda wild I would say, but only KINDA
10. Were you considered a flirt? well I was voted biggest flirt... but I didn't know I was one.
11. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? None of the above
12. Did you get suspended/expelled? NOPE!! YAY ME!
13. Can you sing the fight song? LOL... Mr. Coleman had us make up a dance to it! So I can sing & dance it!
14. Who was your favorite teacher? Miss Richman! LOVED HER... I wonder where she is today!?!?
15. Where did you sit during lunch? usually Subway or the commons
16. What was your school's full name? Union High School
17. What was your school mascot? Cougars
18. If you could go back and do it again, would you? I wish I could! I'd probably change ALOT!
19. What do you remember about graduation? Camping in the Uintahs
20. Are you planning on going to your 20 year reunion? Well since Jon & I are in charge of it... yes! (See you there Adree!)
21. Do you still talk to people from school? Yea... If I see them. Most everyone I talk to now is younger than me. But still some of my bestest friends!


Okay-now it's your turn. What do you remember? I tag every one that reads this post.

2 comments:

ronnieandjess said...

I like your slide show, but I am afraid that I am changing this year. Well, I still like Kyle but I hate the new hair cut. Derron is the one that I am cheering lots for. Did you see him in his suits when he was hurt? If you did you are missing out. Lol

Carrie said...

You had a Mustang? No FAIR! Allen won't let me get one! Not even now. Thanks for tagging me! ha!