Dec 11, 2008

WHOOPS!

So most everyone knows what my life is like... if I'm not taking my kids to a ball or dance practice, I'm going to a song practice or helping someone do something or other. Well today I had to do ALL of those things and I was up bright and early... 5:00 a.m. to be exact. It wasn't until noon, after I had gone to drill team practice, the school to read with the kids, a singing practice for the little girls at the school, and then over to a friends house, where I took off my shoes at the front door, and then had to put them back on to go to my car (an hour later) that I realized that I had on 2 different flip flops... Just so you don't have to wonder, I wore them like that for the rest of the day (even to Wal-Mart) I didn't have time to go home ;)

8 comments:

Jeana said...

For some reason I can see you doing that. ha ha.

Kandice said...

hehe. that is so funny. I have done that before....those are 2 VERY different shoes though...at least mine looked similar. You need to slow down!!!

Adree said...

I need you address to send oyu a christmas card. So email me ASAP! Thanks. Send me Amy's too if you don't mind.

The McKenna Family said...

Forget the two different sandals, what is up with the garb? I would be more embarassed that you went to Walmart in that!!!!!!!

Only your favorite sister-in-law in the whole world could say that, right?

BrItTneEanN said...

Ha ha that's cute!

So guess what, we are coming out the week before Christmas. So let's get together on one of those days!!

The Atwood Family said...

Wow I thought that you had it all together Doni now I know you are human and just as NUTZ as I am!!! Thanks friend!

Paul and Megan Hawkes said...

That is so funny. I was laughing so loud, Olivia ran in to see what was so funny. That made my whole day!

Trent and Amy said...

nice leg warmers.