Oct 5, 2008

Eight... I needed to post something new!

Eight - Eight - Eight

I have been tagged by Carol & Heffer

Eight TV Shows I Love to Watch
1: Lipstick Jungle
2: Psych
3: Moonlight
4: In Plain Sight
5: NCIS
6: The Closer
7: The Biggest Loser
8: America's Best Dance Crew

8 Things That Happenend Yesterday
1: Went to Lowes
2: Set up the PS3
3: Washed a lot of laundry
4: Folded a lot of laundry
5: Put away a lot of laundry
6: Cut Carson's Hair
7: Picked up salsa from Amy (She threatened to give it away!)
8: Went to town in my jammies to get a drink... every kid in HS was at mavrick too! How embarassing!


8 Favorite Places to Eat
(Not in any particular order)
1: Ruth's Chris
2: Ruby Tuesday's
3: Taco Time
4: Cafe Rio's
5: Olive Garden
6: Salt of the Sea
7: The Prophets... lol Round Robin
8: Chilies

8 Things I'm Looking Forward To
1: Las Vegas on Oct 16-18
2: Sleep
3: Halloween - I love dressing up
4: Getting a bed frame. Only been 3 years now!
5: Getting a dresser for the kids.
6: Getting up Halloween decor... mar will leave me alone!
7: Exercising in the morning
8: The weekend being over and having my house to myself again.

8 Things on My Wish List
1: A new car
2: A tummy tuck
3: A new iPod
4: A Maid/Cook
5: A Four Wheeler
6: White teeth
7: Lots of new shoes
8: To laugh... at everything... i love to laugh

8 People I Tag
1: Jen
2: Seph
3: Cindy
4: Megan
5: Ashley
6: Stephanie
7: Jayce
8: Jamie B

No comments: