Sep 22, 2008

LEAVE A MESSAGE!!!

The other day my niece Cadee made a phone call to my house. When I didn't answer she left me a perfectly "correct" message. Then Ashlee wanted a turn... It definitely was not up to Bug Bugs standards! I could not stop laughing! I even tried to record it somehow so everyone could hear it! It didn't work so I'm just going to give you the play by play... hopefully it will do it justice. ;)


Hey Doni umm... can you come to our house and visit us today, tommorow, bye.






I wanna talk (gets phone) Hi!




Leave her a message!






Hi!





Leave her a message!





Hi





Don't just say HI, Leave her a message!





Message...



Do it now! You better say... Doni why you come, ummm, come to spend it... leave her a message






Hi!





Just leave her a MESSAGE!!





NO!





You better leave her a message! Huh Mom!





No!





LEAVE HER A MESSAGE!




CLICK!





5 comments:

The Rook Family said...

LOL That's hilarious!! Too darn cute.

ronnieandjess said...

I love it...those two are so cute.

Dusty and Carol said...

I was laughing - that is funny!

The McKenna Family said...

Hee Hee, gotta love 'em! I don't know why they like you so much. Ha Ha

Paul and Megan Hawkes said...

That is so cute. So sweet!