Oct 19, 2008

Which twilighter am I???

This was fun! I found this on my friends blog, I guess it describes me pretty much.... ;)

You are intelligent, outgoing & stylish. A true girly girl, you love shopping & makeovers. Although you are a generous friend, you can be coy, tricky & very persuasive in order to get your way. You are known to zone out occasionally during conversations, but your friends forgive you because you are understanding, supportive & know how to throw one heck of a party!


I'm a Alice! I found out through TwilightersAnonymous.com. Which Twilight Female Are You? Take the quiz and find out!
Take the Quiz and Share Your Results!

5 comments:

Adree said...

Hey Me TOO !!!!

Jeana said...

I like your halloween picture at the top of the page, Alex makes a pretty cute Girl...
So I was in Neola this weekend, and once again you were MIA!!! How do you always find out I'm coming out?

Paul and Megan Hawkes said...

I still haven't read the series. I think I am the only female in Utah that hasn't read it! Oh well. Good luck this week. Call me!

JayeCee said...

You definately fit Alice. I have to admit she was my favorite vampire in the series. Aside from Edward of course ;)
Cute pic of you and the kids. I love the whole "Wednesday" look on Mar!
Love Ya!

BrItTneEanN said...

Hey lady how goes it, I never heard back from you so I'm wondering if every thing is ok!!??