Oct 6, 2008

Football... done at last!

Sooo.... Football season for my boys is over!! WAHOO!! Alex did very well. He started getting sick toward the end. And he was really ready for the games to be over too... he said that it would have been nice to win every once in awhile ;) West's team did well also. He played his guts out and turned out to be a pretty good little player. Now he and his buddies have been devoting their Friday's to watching the Cougars play. Ahhh... I remember those days!




4 comments:

JayeCee said...

Yea Weston and Alex!! I feel with you about "Woohoo" it's over. Can't wait til next year though-it really was sort of fun!!

The McKenna Family said...

Are they really old enough to be doing this stuff? What happened to my little boys that use to like me? Now they don't even want to be seen with me. Oh my little Alex, who use to get off the bus at my old house, and Weston who ate Tiggers cat food,boo hoo, wipe a tear. I am realizing today how fast they grow up.

Anonymous said...

Hey who is in the football jersey??? Weston or Alex...By the way this is from Hailey Haywood and my two friends Alethia and Braelyn :) :]

Unknown said...

Hi Hailey! That would be Alex ;) Tell your friends hello too :)