Oct 27, 2008

What happens in Vegas, Stays in Vegas!

I like that catchphrase! ;) Sooo... I went to Vegas on the 16th with Mindy, & Cyndi (teachers at my studio) & Kayden (Cyndi's son) and we had the best time! Even with a baby! We went down for a STARS retreat so we did go to some classes and get some learning packed into the trip. Becky came down on Friday and ended up with the flu... ICK! Poor Becky. Anyway... Here are some of the pics from the trip! My philosophy is LIVE IT UP! You never know when your going back! ...at least I don't ;) So we went to The Tournament of the Kings, got our pics with the chip & dale dancers, bought matching jammies, danced our guts out & made very good friends with our GPS unit... "Lowanda".



Kayden was the best kid!

Dancing in the Car

Cyndi... actually working

Me at my meetings

Becky sick




Who can choose just one??


I'm sad to be leaving "Lowanda" behind

3 comments:

Paul and Megan Hawkes said...

Looks like you had a great time. I hope you brought back lots of fun new moves for the Mom Team! I already have our costumes picked out!!!

The McKenna Family said...

Did you bring one of those life size posters home with you? I think one would look really good as your head board.

The Atwood Family said...

Wow! You guys are out of control, I can imagine what kind of havock you caused in vegas they are probably still talking about you donw there. It has probably been a while since they had people as out of control as you guys...looks like fun!