Jan 17, 2011

How Lucky am I????

I'm sitting here thinking about what a PAIN it is to get dinner ready.  Not that I don't like to cook, but It's always been such a chore!!!  "What's for dinner tonight???"  "I'm HUNGRY!!!"  "I HATE GREEN BEANS!!"  Anyway, it's always been the time of day I dreaded, until Justin came along...  He loves to cook!!  And I really mean LOVES!!  He gets so excited watching someone take a bite of his creations.  Especially when he gets comments from Weston and Kylr like he needs to open his very own restaurant (that Weston has soooo graciously offered to take over when Justin retires) AND to be completely honest... He really could open his own!!!  Some of the BEST food I've EVER tasted.  I think at the very least he should open a culinary school and teach all of the college students, missionaries, and even newlyweds how to cook a decent meal when they're away from mommy.  ANYHOW... I am TRULY BLESSED to have that help in my life.  I still cook, but mostly I "help" cook or I prepare what's going to be cooked and clean.  Mar and I have earned the title "Sous Chef" ;)  ...Big Al loves coming home to Hamburger Pie, Stoney loves the Rib Eye Steak (actually we all do), and Mar is always asking for more Zucchini and Eggs... MMMMMMMM. 

So really................. HOW LUCKY AM I?????

Gotta love the apron... Shrimp for dinner that night :)

Posing for the brochure ;) lol.  Zucchini and Eggs.... YUMMO!!!

4 comments:

House of Hullinger said...

It's good to see you happy again. Welcome back to the blog-o-sphere.

Unknown said...

Thanks Karie... Is there a reason I can't find you're blog anymore??? I know I'm not that dumb... it's been awhile ;)

Carrie said...

tell him to DO IT...there's no where decent to eat around here!

Unknown said...

I KNOW!!! ...He REALLY is super talented! I'll have him convinced one day ;)