Jan 28, 2011

Day 6- Favorite super hero and why

I've been thinking about this and I don't think I really have a favorite super hero  :S  I mean they all pretty much do the same thing, so I decided to do my favorite fictional character instead!!  :)  Kind of opens it up a little more ;)  ...I have a TON of favorites tho is the problem.  But since I was watching this one last night and she reminds me of myself, I'm going to choose Alice.


I've LOVED Alice in Wonderland ever since I was little.  I remember watching every version of it I could.  Like I said she reminds me of myself.  Her dreams are sooooo weird and everything going on around her is sooooo confusing at times and no one seems to be able to give her an answer that makes sense...  PLUS!!!  I'd love a little bit of that cake that makes you grow taller... Or one side of the mushroom :)

No comments: