Jan 16, 2009

Quirky Jerks

Carrie had this on her blog... and since I'm quirky!

1. I HAVE TO HAVE LOTION! Don't even bother waiting for me to wash my hands if I don't have lotion! YES I know it's gross... but then I obsess about my hands! IF THEIR IS WATER ON MY SKIN... THEIR HAD BETTER BE SOME LOTION INVOLVED! I lotion for about 1 hour after I shower! And I'll sometimes wake up in the middle of the night to put more on!

2. I'm VERY interested in the paranormal! I would absolutely LOVE to be a ghost hunter! Even if I saw one I'd pee my pants!

3. I have to have my makeup on before I can do my hair... I just can't see what I'll really look like in the end so it's pointless!

4. I used to have to delete all of the names off of Caller ID... It drove me crazy! Especially if it was someones number that I knew. Now I'm completely opposite... I can't delete anything off! It bugs me... and instead of just dialing the number I know by heart I'll find it on CID and then select dial.

5. When I do my laundry... and then fold it... I hang up all of the shirts (once they're on the hanger I put it in a GIANT pile and I hang up all at one time). I don't care how the shirt goes on the hanger BUT, when you lay the hanger, with the shirt, back on the bed make sure ALL of the hooks are going the same way please!

I tag everyone else who needs something to blog because nothing else is going on, and all of you who are quirky!

4 comments:

Carrie said...

Hmm...I'll have to see if your skin is soft next time I see you! haha! You probably need all that lotion since we live in DRY OL ROOSEVELT! ICK!!!

Carrie said...

or Neola i mean.

BrItTneEanN said...

Ha Ha I already did this one like a month or so ago so I'll pass....cute reading yours though :)

House of Hullinger said...

I did this on my blog. Thanks to you. You make me laugh. Mine makes me sound like I have O.C.D.