Jan 28, 2009

Hold my teeth please...

This is mostly funny to those of you who know my mom... and when she finds out I put it on here she's going to KILL me! hahaha.

Sooo... for those of you who know my mom, you know that she has false teeth and has for as long as I can remember. She has a little "act" that she does without her teeth in and no-one ever recognizes her. AND if you ever been fortunate enough to go to girls camp with her... you probably saw her take them out a time or two then also! Well... it's kind of been a tradition for g-ma to take out her teeth and scare the kids... like asking them to hold them and stuff. Which was what I was actually trying to get when I started videoing. She kept taking them out and asking Marleigh to hold them and Mar would scream and almost cry and then tell her to do it again. Anyway, Mar saw that I had the phone on video and got this for me... I wonder where Pam Winder is now? She'd get a kick out of this!





(p.s. if you listen close you can hear Alex play Metallica in the backgroud)

7 comments:

~Ginger~ said...

That is hilarious...I am gonna miss them so much on thursdays!!!

Trent and Amy said...

you are so mean!!! I'm telling on you! My mom's teeth come out and the kids love it!

Paul and Megan Hawkes said...

My Grandpa always does that. We too would scream and almost cry, then ask him to do it again! I love your laugh it is so contagious.

Dana said...

I LOVE your mom! I haven't seen her for so long you have to tell her hi for me.

Carrie said...

Man, I'm staying AWAY from you and your vid cam phone!

House of Hullinger said...

My mom has False teeth too but she would not be caught dead doing that. One time when I was in High School we were driving really fast on this road called the Wee Way. If you go fast enough you can catch air.
We caught air and her teeth flew out. I have never laughed so hard in my whole life. She would kill me if she knew that I told you this. Gotta love people with false teeth.

Happy Hausmans said...

Doni, I love it! My bugs love it too. Mom seems to accept the fact that she got caught with her teeth out, but Dad is the one who is going to KILL you! You just kissed your inheritance goodbye, but I think it was worth it! Thanks for bringing us so many smiles! Love ya, Shell