Jan 18, 2009

OH MY DAUGHTER!


She's on one! And since I'm sure I'll forget this... you get 2 of Bob's life sayings in a row...

Mar: Mom, my head hurts...

Me: Why? Do you need to eat?

Mar: I don't know... It just hurts! It feels funny! Like something isn't in there that was in there before but it's not in there anymore!

Me: So stuff that was in your head before isn't in there anymore?

Mar: Yea!

Me: Like what?

Mar: Like 4+4. It's not there anymore... I don't know it anymore!

Me: WOW! So you don't know what 4+4 is anymore?

Mar: NO!

Me: Well do you know what 8+8 is?

Mar: Yes! I told you it was 4+4!

Me: Wow! That's tough!

Mar: I know!

8 comments:

The Laris Legacy said...

What a KOOK!!! But we sure do love you Mar!!!

Love, ashley & addie

The McKenna Family said...

Hee Hee, she acts just like her mother, not her aunt, HER MOTHER!!
Everyone remember that, she acts like her MOTHER......

Trent and Amy said...

She is a mini Doni!

Paul and Megan Hawkes said...

Like Mother, Like Daughter! She is so funny. I love the part that she is trying to work to support her kids! Too Funny!

BrItTneEanN said...

Ha ha how cute :)

Happy Hausmans said...

Hmmm, who does she remind me of? Yea it's you Doni! Does she ever just sit on the porch to watch the grass grow? We love you both, you make us smile!

House of Hullinger said...

Your Daughter is so funny. Cute too. Sounds like you have a lot of fun with her.

Unknown said...

Watching the grass grow can be VERY intersting FYI! :D