Jan 1, 2009

And A Happy New Year!!

So... Trent's gone to North Dakota, Weston went to a friends, Marliegh fell asleep, and me and Al were feeling jipped about bringing in the new year with nothing to do. So we decided that we were going to get out the pots and pans and try to wake up Heather and the Zagers. We had fun... Kool Whip hated it! I'm not sure if we woke them up or not. :) After our fun we got ready for bed and 2 hours later I got to have my first experience of 09 by cleaning up puke! Mar woke up and didn't make it to the bathroom... four times... I slipped and almost feel in it trying to find the light. :'( Anyway, Just wanted to wish everyone a happy new year! I have a few resolutions myself that I'm just dying to accomplish! lol





He gets his evil look from his dad's side of the family ;)


9 comments:

JayeCee said...

Sounds like you two had way to much fun! And yes, thank you for the reminder of the fun B-day party of Texas HOld em', a broken chair, that Cory still can't apologize enough about, and ya know-we weren't even drunk! LOL
Love ya! ;)

The Monsen's said...

You make me laugh! That sounds like something I would do (try to wake up the neighboors) Hey I want to check out the Drill team blog. k?

The McKenna Family said...

Sorry, hate to tell ya a pot and pan won't wake me up! I had been asleep for 2 hours at that point, yes I am a party pooper! The only thing that wakes me up is your dog every morning at 4:30 outside my bedroom window. She has the most annoying yap I have ever heard! I think that has decided to move in because she brought down her dog dish. Yes I am seroious, she carried it all the way down here. Have you been missing it? I thought I was going to lmao!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

NO.... IT WAS YOUR DOG! He thinks he's going to move in our doghouse! He thinks he's being sneaky... but I'm onto him! I'm watching you Duke... I'm watching!

Paul and Megan Hawkes said...

Happy New Year! Love ya.

Trent and Amy said...

your prayer sign above the back door is crooked.

Unknown said...

Thanks dad... or mom... Guess I need you to come "straighten" up things at my house! :)

The Monsen's said...

my email is krm3monsters@yahoo.com

Carrie said...

Way to bring in the New Year--cleaning up puke, that's a good one! You can think, "Hey, my year is only going to get better and better!"