Sep 9, 2008

This & That...

My friend took a picture of Marliegh on the first day of school... SoOoO, at least I can remember what she looked like going into 2nd grade. (Thanks Jess)

Other than football, we haven't really been doing a lot! And I've forgotten to take a camera to the games :S. (Note to self... take camera to game) I did however go to a concert last week. lol I won tickets to the Hinder concert... I do like a couple of their songs... so Amy, Candice & I decided to go! SOOOO we went... The first band wasn't too bad (Feel Never Real). Loud stuff that Trent likes more than me. Then Hinder... definitely not a "Family Friendly" concert! Probably should have come home and washed my ears out with soap. lol... Anyway, Amy took off and visited Perry & Natalie. Candice & I people watched! I love people watching... I could do that all day really!!! Mostly we watched the lead singer to Hinder... I hate to say this (sorry Jayce)... But I think he's gay! :S He was definitely friends with his more feminine side ;)


Mar & Iz

No!!! We're not on drugs! Just wide eyed... LOL

Feel Never Real

Hinder Guy... ummm he's ....different

3 comments:

The Rook Family said...

I'm singing to ya, Doni...

"It's really good to hear your voice saying my name
It sounds so sweet
Coming from the lips of an angel
Hearing those words it makes me weak"

Paul and Megan Hawkes said...

He looks gay just standing there. I am glad you had fun.

JayeCee said...

Yea, I think he's a bit on the femmy side. Like I said, when we went to Nickelback, they were one of the opening acts, and I think that is when Cory decided he absolutely did not like Hinder. Too much arch in the wrist I guess ;) Haha. I like them as long as I'm not watching them. Glad you had fun though.