Aug 29, 2008

Midnight Sun.... :'(


Ok... so this is probably a dumb post for those of you who don't follow Twilight, but I'm posting it anyway!

If you follow the "Twilight Saga" you probably heard that the Edward book, Midnight Sun, was illegally leaked to the internet. And now she has decided to NOT write the book AT ALL! I am soooo sad! She did post the unfinished manuscript on her website tho if you want to read it.

I watched an interview of her that said that she was only going to do one book of his version anyway... but now that she isn't going to finish it I kind of feel a bit depressed! I want her to at least finish the saga and do all of the others... What I really want is to send her a letter that says how sorry I am that it happened and beg her not to punish her loyal fans, who would never consider doing such a thing, (YES!! I'm a bookworm, nerd right now!) but I haven't figured out how to stalk her yet ;)... so I'm blogging how sad I am. IT CAN'T BE OVER!!! I'M NOT READY FOR IT TO BE DONE!!! I was really looking forward to the Edward book...

Alright... I'm going to curl up in a ball and cry now.... WHAAAA!!

5 comments:

JayeCee said...

Twi-hard, Twi-hard. I'm so sad too. Don't you just feel like you would be guilty even reading the manuscript now? Like you should just pay her for the dang thing since someone took it away? Anywho, I agree. Curling up into a ball and crying seems completely reasonable right now. :(

Paul and Megan Hawkes said...

Even though I havent read the series, I think that is awful. It is terrible when one person can ruin it for everyone!

*aNdY* said...

Yes, me too I am SOO torn up about the situation people suck sometimes..
And I am sure its the neighborhood rule that its okay for someone to take my dog out of the back of the truck if I left him there, or something stupid.. blah blah blah oh wells.. whats a girl to do...

Isaac's said...

Yeah!! great.. can't wait to keep tabs on ya now!!
xoxo
sierra-

Clark and Amy said...

Maybe this will cheer you up. The movie Twilight has been moved up a couple weeks and will be in theater on Nov. 21!