Aug 1, 2008

My past 2 weeks!

For those of you who don't know... My Dad was life flighted twice. Once for an internal bleed. They took him off his blood thinners to stop the bleeding and 3 days after being released he was life flighted again for heart attacks. After being in the hospital for another week they sent him home. Then on Wed. he started bleeding again! He's still home... I think they decided that the bleeding was from a clot in his kidney. Right now he is doing OK and of course you can't keep him away from work.



While we were in the city with my Dad, Weston also had all stars. We hooked up with the Rook family and went to Journey to the Center of the Earth. That was a good family flick! It was 3D so that's why we're all in our glasses. I thought I wasn't going to make it through the whole movie with them on but I got used to it after about 30 min. and it was a really good show!



This is Weston hitting the ball. Their is some chick talking about how much she loves The Myan in the background. And someone said that Weston was out. But he wasn't...




Marleigh, Jessy, Braydee, & Brad found the snails out by the pool. The kids couldn't resist bringing them in. We had 4 of them named Gary, Larry, Jerry, and Harry... I think. Gary was the mischievous one who kept trying to crawl out of the cup! At lease it provided cheap entertainment for the kids.





4 comments:

The Rook Family said...

I wanna slap the chick talking about the Mayan restaurant on the video! It's a really sucky place to eat, too. Fun and entertaining...but BAD food. Anyway....cute pics! All-Stars was fun. I'm sure we'll do it again next year. Gotta love baseball in steaming hot JULY.

Paul and Megan Hawkes said...

That must have been a hard two weeks. If I can do anything please let me know. Thanks for being such a great friend.

ronnieandjess said...

Sorry to hear about your dad. i hope that everything continues to well for him. Hope that he gets feeling well again. Looks like you guys had fun while you where out there.

ronnieandjess said...

Sorry to hear about your dad. i hope that everything continues to well for him. Hope that he gets feeling well again. Looks like you guys had fun while you where out there.