Aug 26, 2008

What to blog... what to blog...

So school started yesterday... I'm the worst mom ever and didn't get any pictures! Maybe if the bus didn't come so stinking early! My brain just isn't working that early in the day! At about 8:00 I remembered that I forgot! For yet another year. OH WELL... they made it through the day. Mar's in 2nd, she loves her teacher & her class. Weston's in 5th, he is getting used to the idea of waking up early again. Alex's in 8th, and never gives out to much information. But seems to like it.

Last Friday was the Annual Western Petroleum summer party. They always have a ball tournament, and it seems to be getting more popular as the years go by! I made the boys play this year. They complained at first, but secretly I know they loved it! Right? My Dad umped the game... no one else would and of course he couldn't say no. He just sat in his chair, and I threatened everyone with their life if they did anything stupid that would get him hurt!!! He was mad cause I kept putting up the umbrella. As you can see he didn't keep it there very long. Anyway... it was fun to have one last thing before school started.

The boys are playing football and love it. Alex plays offense, Weston defense. The practices were hard on them at first. Now that they're conditioned it's not so bad...

OH! Funny story... Trent decided to take the boys to Cabellas on Saturday. They hadn't been there yet and he thought it would be a fun little trip. While they were walking through the parking lot two girls, who were driving with their mom, rolled down the window and yelled to Alex that he was hot. Alex just smiled and kept on walking... maybe strutting.. who knows ;). And Weston informed him... "They could have been talking to me you know!" lol... Trent said he had him laughing the whole day.














Andi's Bum... I can't really consider this paybacks tho... She did it on purpose!

4 comments:

Paul and Megan Hawkes said...

No pictures, oh well. Take some tomorrow and pretend it is the first day of school. You won't ever remember!

JayeCee said...

So I guess I'll let you in on my well kept secret...It's called cutest blog on the block...there is a link to it on my blogg page. It's in the free backgrounds, I absolutely LOVED the breaking dawn background so yea, copy it. Don't worry about the picture thing...I haven't remembered to do it since kindergarten, so I aint scoring too high on the remembering list either. ;)

ronnieandjess said...

that is so funny about the boys. That would make me laugh all day too. cute pictures.

Trent and Amy said...

Who is your photographer? GREAT PICTURES!!!!