May 28, 2008

Windy Point

Sunday we decided to drive up to Windy Point... I don't know why I ever agree! I always get on top of the mountain and have a panic attack from being up so high! I kept yelling at the kids to stop walking so fast. I even yelled at the dog! As you can see I feel much more comfortable sitting down :D. The last time we went there the wind acted like a boomerang and blew back anything that we would throw off. It wasn't quite as windy this time (I felt much better about that) Anyway... it was fun, but cold! There were still patches with snow! YUCK!













Trent told Alex that he thought he saw some hair on his lip. He didn't know that he was being watched while he checked it out for himself ;)

OPE!! BUSTED! ha ha ha

2 comments:

Paul and Megan Hawkes said...

Looks like fun! I love family outings. You have a darling family.

ronnieandjess said...

That is funny about Alex. I thought that it was cute also. Your pictures are way cute. Looks like fun.