May 18, 2008

He was always tall... and a little weird! ;)

Carmen emailed me this picture of Alex & Car today. Al is around 2 or 3 years old so that makes Car 6 or 7. Look at how tall he is compared to Car!!! Anyway... He LOVED Carmen's jumper and always wanted to get in it... We'd tell him that he was to big but he couldn't stand it. So one day we put him in and he just stood there. Carson has always had an obsession with hair. So naturally that's all he's concerned with ;) Anyway... I love his crooked little smile. My mom would call him Prince Edward (I think) She said that he smiled like the prince from Sleeping Beauty(when he was little). JAMMIT!!! That makes me miss my bubbies!! Can I go back in time and relive my favorite parts of their childhood??? I'm actually tearing up...


No comments: