May 11, 2008

Gotta Move Competition

Competitions are almost done! We only have one more to go... We did very well at this last one!! And I for one had a really good time.
Gabby/Queen, Addie/1st attendant, Ashlin/1st attendant, Chelsea/Queen on Lyrical & Hip Hop & she scored overall High Point for her Hip Hop. We also had Laynie Barker (Gabby & Addie's cousin) compete with us. She took queen also... She did however tell her mom that she wasn't going to do her dance anymore, she was just going to make one up when she got out there... So that's just what she did! She told her mom afterward that she did 2 different dances. Everyone watching had a great time!! Anyhow... I just have to say, they are all awesome & I love them!
Our team placed 1st with Shake Your Tail Feather & The 70's Show(the show scored a Platinum rating), 2nd with Glamorous, & 4th with The Way I Are, Please Don't Stop the Music & Cry. We also won best choreography for Shake Your Tail Feather!!

I can't even tell you how proud I am of these girls... they have come such a long way from the beginning of the year! GO VERNAL STARS!









5 comments:

Paul and Megan Hawkes said...

3 down, 1 to go! Thanks again for all the time and hard work you do for the girls. We had so much fun. I have seen the girls grow not only in ability but also as a team this last month! Vernal Stars Rock!

Wall Candy said...

Doni thanks again for letting us compet with you guys!!!! Lainey had a great time and can't get over the fact that she got a crown!!!!!

The Laris Legacy said...

What a fun Competition I can't believe how good the girls are looking!!! Vernal Stars Rock!!!!!

Adree said...

I found your blog from Jen Rooks. I thought I was the only one in Neola addicted to blogging but it's good to see there is a whole clan. I'll send you and invite to mine just email me adree_bingham@hotmail.com

The Atwood Family said...

you are way more awesomer (family word) than I am where in the world do you find time??? We loved competition too! it is kind of bitter sweet to think that this super season is almost over!!! Thanks for all you do!