Feb 2, 2008

TAG YOUR IT!!!


What is his name? Trenity
How long have you been together? 13 years married
How long did you date? ummm 1 year I guess
Who eats more? Trent eats WAY more! And gains WAY less!!!
Who said I love you first? I really don't know.
Who is taller? Trent by 1 foot at least.
Who is smarter? ME!!! Ask Trent if he's ever out smarted me before. Ha Ha Ha
Who does the laundry? Actually both of us.
Who does the dishes? The dishwasher, but we both load it.
Who sleeps on the right? Trent
Who pays the bills? Pretty much myself. Trent just pretends to "Balance his checkbook" ;)
Who mows the lawn? Trent most of the time. But I have been know to cut up the grass a time or two.
Who cooks dinner? Me unless he wants it barbaqued
Who drives when you are together? Always Trent. I get tired of listening to his back seat driving.
Who is more stubborn? Me, Me, Me
Who kissed who first? I'm sure I kissed him first... Like shy little ol' Trenty was ever gonna bust a move!
Who asked who out first? I think I asked Trent to a girls choice dance... But, he let me drive his truck the night I asked him and I knew I had him wrapped around my pinky ;)
Who proposed? Alex... Ha Ha Ha
Who has more siblings? I have 3 sisters and 2 brothers... We are such a happy family :)
Who wears the pants? It's a toss up! Depends on who's being more stubborn that day.
I tag...ANYONE WHO READS THIS....you know who you are! ;)

No comments: