Feb 2, 2008

Nascar


Inside the sponsors trailer with my new friends LOL These guys made it a lot of fun too.


I had NO idea that you weren't supposed to touch the cars... But nobody said a word to me!!


Since I'm not really skilled in Nascar, I can only tell you that I think this guy's last name is Childress. And that I think he owned Dale Sr.'s car.


This is Bobby... He was AWESOME. He is actually the pit crew chief for Ward Burton... He knows how to pull strings ;) and was a blast to hang out with.

I only posted this car for Jess. I have no idea what his name is or if he's any good. Come to think of it I'm not even sure if he's Jessica's or Ronnie's. Maybe he was Randi's LOL! It's been to long. I've filed my useless Nascar info away already! But, it was a ton of fun and I'd jump at the chance to go again.

1 comment:

Trent and Amy said...

Ummmmmmm, did Trent go with you?