Jan 24, 2008

Twilight Series




OK!!! So I just spent the last week taking time that I didn't have to read this series! I would have had them done in 3 days if my phone would have stopped ringing off the hook... both of them... My stomach would have stopped reminding me that I was slowly starving myself to death... And if I could have found a less painful way to prop my eyes open with toothpicks! I am VERY sleep deprived! OH!! I didn't mention the thousands of times that Trent threatened me with my life if I didn't make a meal or put in a load of laundry!

I apologize for putting my ringers on silent for the last 2 hours of reading! That was the only way I was going to get it finished. What can I say... I'm secretly or openly... In love with Edward. Ha Ha Ha. But, since I have to settle for my human, I guess Trent will do! I promise not to read another book until the fall of 2008 ! XOXO LOVE YOU HUN! MUAAHHH!

Here's a link if you want to read the first chapter to the book of Edward's point of view! Can't wait to read that either!

http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/pdf/midnightsun_chapter1.pdf

No comments: