Feb 29, 2008

100 things about me

I don't know if I even know 100 things about me. This may be a self learning experience.


1. I have 3 kids
2. I'm so DONE having kids
3. I love Ruth's Chris sweet potato pie
4. I can't get wet unless I have lotion
5. I love the twilight book series
6. I can't stop listening to the twilight book series
7. I wonder if Irish men really have as great of smiles as they do in P.S. I Love You
8. I love the color red
9. I can't stop buying things that are the color red
10. I also like stars... the shape
11. I can't stop buying things that are stars
12. I would love to find a silver and red coral star, necklace
13. I want to buy some jet skis, be a masseuse and retire in Mexico
14. I want to buy some jet skis period
15. I would live at the lake everyday in the summer as long as I have my Banana Boat lotion
16. I am not a snuggler
17. I hate hearing Trent complain that I'm not a snuggler
18. I love The Biggest Loser
19. I don't love anything as much as Twilight tho
20. I walk on my treadmill every morning for 30 min
21. I like to dance
22. I stayed skinny growing up from dancing
23. I like to sing too
24. I have a dance studio called the STARS
25. I need to drink more water
26. I never drank water growing up... I thought it was gross
27. I love singing loud in the car
28. I wish my house was paid for(don't we all)
29. I can't stand when people get mad over stupid things(even when its me)
30. I want to see all of the baseball stadiums in the U.S.
31. I don't like to exercise... ever... but I do
32. I am listening to Sweet Dreams
33. I love Diet Pepsi
34. I can't believe I'm only on # 34
35. I hate taking a shower... it just means I'll have to put on lotion
36. I LOVE to sleep
37. I record shows with skinny people to motivate me to exercise longer
38. I can start a fire better than Trent
39. I only buy Fiji Water when I can
40. I keep the bottle cause it's cute
41. I think that Bella made the right choice by choosing Edward not Jacob!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
42. P.S. I love you is the best movie I have seen this year
43. I think that Jacob is a nice kid, but he's going to find the right girl for him when he imprints
44. I think that I'm funny sometimes ha ha ha
45. I have over 1700 songs on my computer
46. I have a black iPod
47. I have a piano that I never play
48. I love antiques
49. I used to shop on ebay all the time
50. I am bored with this but, I am ETTE
51. I usually attract introverts
52. I've been married for 13 years
53. I have a son in Jr. High
54. I am short
55. Trent calls me sawed off
56. I paid a lot of money to be well endowed
57. I always think of cheese when I hear the word baseball
58. When I'm sick I have a re-acurring dream about Ronald McDonald
59. I'm number 5 of 6 kids
60. I think I might kick my kids butt right now
61. I wish I had city water
62. I wish my daughter didn't just pour my water out!!!!!!!!
63. I wish Trent would stop farting
64. I wish he would stop fluffing them around
65. I listen to all kinds of music
66. I drive an Explorer
67. I live in Neola
68. I love the show America's Next Dance Crew
69. I think Authentic Mexican food doesn't have enough flavor
70. I am going to a concert next Friday
71. I hate homework
72. My daughter acts just like her aunt Heather
73. I like to golf
74. I golf every Friday with my buddy when it's warm enough
75. We usually go to lunch first
76. I'm not mentioning her name because she sluffs work to go
77. I hate doing the history fair
78. I didn't get a real wedding ring until this year
79. I hate to shave my legs
80. I shave my armpits every time I shower
81. I don't like to cook dinner
82. Carmen tells people that when my family wants a hot meal we go to her house
83. I've been hit in the eye with a softball
84. I had to get 17 stitches
85. I've never broken a bone
86. I believe it's because I drink milk all the time lol
87. My house stinks right now... thanks Trent
88. I am going to watch a movie tonight
89. I record X Files
90. I believe in government conspiracies
91. Ghost Hunters is my favorite show
92. Ghost Hunters International isn't as good as Ghost Hunters
93. I hate the Jackson Butt
94. I wish I had millions
95. I'm smart cause I'm good at word searches (that's Mar's contribution)
96. I love my kids
97. I bite my fingernails
98. I'm very claustrophobic
99. I am very scared of spiders
100. I think this took forever and I am so glad to be done

No comments: