Nov 18, 2008

SOOO CLOSE!!!!

OH MY GOODNESS! SOOOO... Here's my plan... I will be going shopping in the city on Thursday... spending the night with Ashley & Megan (little america YIPEE)... Go to my doc appt... then the moment I have been waiting for... EDWARD!!! I can hardly wait! I have 2 shirts that I bought but I'm going to wear my new jaket that Ahley got for us! I'm sure that when I get home I will be dieing to see it again. So maybe another trip to the theater (and another shirt) with Seph and anyone else who wants to go. We opted to go to the matinee showing on Friday instead of the midnight showing on Thursday. I personally wanted to be WIDE awake!
For those of you who are wondering... I plan on drinking NOTHING before the movie starts so I can get through the movie with absolutely NO potty breaks! It will be a first but, I'm going to to set a record ;)


Gotta LOVE it!

2 comments:

Dusty and Carol said...

I tagged you on my blog. Go to my blog to find out the rules :)

Paul and Megan Hawkes said...

I can't wait. See you tomorrow!