Jul 8, 2008

Summertime, Summertime, Sum, Sum, SUMMERTIME!!

Now this is the kind of summer I remember! Going to Gramma's house... Hanging our with my cousins... Floating down the canal... Getting eaten alive by bugs... Throwing mud! ...If only that's all I had to worry about!!!

Braydee & Jessy are out for awhile and spent the night. Alex asked this morning what they were going to do for fun... this is what I found them... CHEAP FUN! I had Marleigh & Jess over at Carol's house in the pool for awhile. While I was making the plans Jess wanted to know why he couldn't go with the big kids. I told him that it could be dangerous, so he could go play in the pool with Payden & Rayce... He informed me that he really didn't want to "race".

They asked Gramma Linda if they could just go check on the big kids when they got to her house. They promised they wouldn't get in! HA











4 comments:

The Rook Family said...

That looks like FUN! Invite ME over, Doni!!

Dusty and Carol said...

Everyone's says that canal is fun - I never believed them until I saw those pictures. That does look like a lot of fun. Come back over and WE WILL ALL go up there!!!

Paul and Megan Hawkes said...

Fun! Fun! Fun!

Jeana said...

Fun! Cute swimsuit Mar! my favorite color!