Jul 5, 2008

Neola Festivites

The Neola festivities are finally over! I swear it feels like you prepare forever and then it's over in 2 hours, and you wonder what all the work went towards! The patriotic program went well... I guess... Thanks to Amy for all the help! And thanks to everyone else who accepted jobs willingly. We were supposed to run in the marathon the morning of, and we had been "training" all week, but we stayed up until 1:30 a.m. at the church decorating. So we slept as long as we could the next morning. Oh well!! On another note thanks to my STAR moms for doing the parade for me. I was just as stressed, about not being at the parade in Vernal, as I was about the program in Neola!

Anyhow... I love this picture of the girls... I think it shows our community togetherness. Charlie Jenkins has performed for the past 2 years and the girls think it's cool that we actually know him. They think it makes them a celebrity of sorts! ;) Anyway they dance their guts out at the concert right in front and always have a good time.

SOOOOO... HAPPY FOURTH! Hope everyone had fun! And Happy Birthday Jenny. (if you read this, I was thinking of you on your birthday). BTW the boys were missing in action at a ball tournament.

Cadee, Marliegh, Ally, Izzy, Sammy

Anna, Jaicee, Sammy, Lindee, Payden,
Brindy, Mar, Ally (All in back)

Little girls singing group.
Front: Anna, Lindee, Sammy, Kaicee,
Back: Shayna, Ally, Jaicee, Marliegh, Brindy

Setting up for the girls... Andi was taking pictures and said I kept getting in the way. She insisted that the picture below was an accident but I think it was definitely intentional!
Don't worry Andrea... I'll get back

I know, I know, I shouldn't have but I thought it was funny!
Hopefully this will give me more motivation to work even harder... REALLY I WORK HARD!

5 comments:

Trent and Amy said...

No Doni you definately should have!

ronnieandjess said...

Thanks to you and Amy for all the hard work that you did. It was good.

*aNdY* said...

HA HA HA LMAO.. It was funny though.. It was NO accident.. But you got some cute back pockets :D SEXXAY

Adree said...

The program was a huge success!! You guys must have worked your little tails of making that video.

The Rook Family said...

Great job on the program, girls! We all loved that video. It was wonderful and very easy to read. :-P Adree...add me to your blog please! j_rook@hotmail.com