Apr 12, 2012

WESTON'S 14!!!!!

I HATE THIS!!!!  Yes I'm completely selfish!  I do NOT want my kids to grow up :(  I get a GIANT knot in my stomach and have to go to my happy place when I think about it.  Stoney Bologna is another year older...  The absolutely ONLY thing he asked for was a phone.  I know I'm mean and won't let my kids get a cell phone at the old age of 5...  I make them wait until the summer before they go to high school.  In this case I let him get it early.  He's a good kid!  And I'm going to add, has gotten straight 4.0's since the beginning of 7th grade.  WELL, Thanks to Mr. Yack thinking he didn't type fast enough that streak was broken last quarter, but I'm not taking that into consideration!!!  Thanks for being an AWESOME son Weston!!! For your sarcastic, funny personality, your accident prone ways, and always giving me a hug when I need it and telling me you love me everyday... I'm the luckiest mom in the world!  You're awesome!!  HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!  I LOVE YOU TONS!!! XOXOXXX

Awwww SHUCKS!!! He's Cute!!!

Then he grew up to this!

STUPID BET!!  Yes it's REAL!!

So Handsome.

Nash, West, and Holden on the waggle carts... Dangerous when placed in the hands of Stoney.

Skyler, Weston, and Holden... Not even sure!

West taught him how to sit.

Birthday Dinner.

Happy Birthday Big Brother!!



What's this... My present is ringing...

Oh No They DIDN'T!!

OH YES THEY DID!!!

No comments: