Jun 20, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARLIEGH MOO!!!

My baby turned 10 on Saturday!! It's not as easy to snuggle with her as it was 10 years ago...  

We went to Salt Lake for a family reunion, went swimming, drove home, opened presents and went to dinner at Rockie's.  We're going to get her ears re-pierced  as soon as we can find a place that does them. :) ...Anyway, Happy Birthday Baby Girl!!!  LOVE YOU!!!

Look how much she's GROWN!!
SOOO TINY!!
Mar's new softball bat.  She's still can't help but pose like a dancer... ( Don't be fooled!!! She can CRUSH the ball!!)

2 comments:

The Monsen's said...

I CANT BELEIVE SHE IS 10!!!!! That is wrong. She is so stinkin cute and when are we going to lunch?!?

Unknown said...

If you would have given me your number I would have called you last Friday!! I was needing a lunch date!! ...Really, if you don't work anymore, get a hold of anytime. I'm usually looking for an excuse to get out of the office ;)