Apr 28, 2009

Gotta Move Competition '09

We did soooo good at competition this weekend! We Placed 1st in 4 of 7 dances! The others placed 2nd (two) and 3rd! We also got Judges choice for our show!!! YAY!! I had 8 girls doing solos also... 4 of them queened (including Marleigh)!! She also scored "high point" in her division. That means that out of everyone competing in her division (around 30 girls) Mar scored the highest points out of all of them! I was very proud of her hard work!! There was also a mom or director that questioned her age (most likely because of her ability and height). So we had to go through that little bit of drama! Dumb people!! Anyway... Great Job Mar! And GREAT JOB VERNAL STARS!!! :) We'll go for another round this weekend. I'll have MORE pics because I won't be forgetting my memory card at home this time! THANKS FOR TAKING PICS FOR ME ABBY!! ;)

We took some random pics this week... I'll be posting them later! LOL!! But I couldn't resist posting the one from the Mrs. Fields in Park City, where a couple of Mexicans who could barely speak English worked... I did end up leaving a tip! LOL ;)


Beautiful leg extention... except for maybe a pointed toe ;)



Ending Pose

They've learned their phonics ;)

Addie kissing the maniquin in Old Navy... They had to do SOMETHING silly! ;)

Mar's turn!

7 comments:

The Laris Legacy said...

Tqnk you for a fun trip once again!!! Dylan is pretty grossed out by the girl s kissing that boy in old navy!!
tanks again!!

Jeana said...

Good job Mar!

Malisa said...

How exciting is that! Way to go!

The McKenna Family said...

Oh my little Mar Mar, you know your mom says you act just like me. I hate to say, you don't get your dancing ability from me, dangit!! Your mom tried to your Dad and I how to dance, lets just say, it was very comical!!! I'm so proud of you, good job Mar Mar!!!!

The McKenna Family said...

That was supposed to say, your mom tried to teach your dad and I how to dance. Tank You.

Paul and Megan Hawkes said...

Way to go Vernal Stars. You rock. Let's have a repeat of last weekend.

Trent and Amy said...

I'm very happy that you took a picture of that sign....HILARIOUS!!!!