Jun 24, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARLEIGH!!

Mar had a birthday shout HOORAY!!!



Marleigh turned 7 last Wednesday! We left for Denver the next day so here's her tribute! She's always been a live wire. I found just a few of her pictures that show her off when she was little.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIS!!


Always a dancer!!






Mom & Mar at the Lake








A day in the life of Moo... This is what one day at our home was like when she was little.

I documented one day for my parents when they were on their mission. As you can see she changed clothes A LOT, pretty much got into whatever she wanted, and couldn't stay away from the cat! She's the same way with babies now! ACK!! It's a miracle I have any hair left in my head!


4 comments:

Paul and Megan Hawkes said...

Happy Birthday Mar! Thanks for letting Gabby be a part of your birthday. We love you lots.

Dusty and Carol said...

Happy Birthday Marleigh!!! That video of Trent is funny - he thinks Amy is spoiling his "perfect" reputation??? I have never seen him talk - let alone yell!!! That was funny!!!

ronnieandjess said...

The mouse chase was way funny. Ronnie even asked me if I had seen it. They watched it at work the other day and I guess laughed and laughed, he even laughed when he was asking me about it. Happy Birthday Marleigh! Hope it was a good one!

Jeana said...

I love that picture of Mar and Jamie...thanks for not putting up any of the ones with me...really. But i do have some cute ones with the two of us...I'll email them to you when I get them scanned in and you can replace the ones you have! :)