Mar 29, 2008

Eating Habits

The competition is on... Amy posted Britt's top 12 things she's eaten. And then she delivered a challenge. OK!! So here are the things that my kids have eaten... It's a combination of the 3 together. My kids are older now and I don't know if I can remember it all.

1-Peanut Butter off the mouse trap (I threw up) ...Weston
2-Toilet Water (threw up again)
3&4&5- This counts for 3 because it involves dirty walls, toilet water & a sweaty headband. Dunked a sweaty headband in Aunt Beatrice's toilets sucked the toilet water out of it... dunked it again sucked some more... washed the wall then dunked again. (I threw up and was sick for 3 days... I caught him in the middle of washing the wall and thought it was sink water... went to turned around and watched him dunk it in the toilet and start the process) BTW... after we stopped him 15 min later he stood in the toilet just to stand there!! ...Alex
6-dog food... in the dog dish
7-leaves off a house plant(I had to call poison control)
8-shampoo
9-bar of soap
10-dead fly
11-dirt
12-sour milk
13-crayons
14-all sorts of paper
15-bubble gum of of the bottom of a table. (Amy you forgot bubble gum off of the street!)
16-boogers
17-straight salt out of the salt shaker... he'd steel it, then hide, and eat it.
18-a bagel with mold growing through it
19-rocks
20-a tooth

I'm just going to have to update my list as I think of them... My family remembers things better than me, I've got 13 years of stuff lost in my head. So if you remember anything let me know.

No comments: